In this section:
The Board is supported by the following committees:
- Directors' Affairs Committee (DAC) - Corporate governance, board nominations and related matters.
- Group Audit and Compliance Committee (GACC) (includes Disclosure Committee) - Internal controls, compliance, internal and external audit, accounting and external reporting.
- Group Risk and Capital Management Committee (GRCMC) – Risk, risk appetite, capital and liquidity management.
- Group Remuneration Committee (RemCo) -Remuneration and incentive arrangements, policy and disclosures, executive appointments and succession.
- Social and Ethics Committee (SEC) - Conduct risk, sustainability, stakeholder management, corporate citizenship, ethics, labour, diversity and inclusion, and general human resources and talent management matters.
- Information Technology Committee (ITC) - IT systems, data, architecture and innovation, resilience and return on investment
- Board Finance Committee (BFC) - Financial results, annual budgets, and acquisitions and disposals.
- Concentration Risk Committee (CoRC) - Credit exposures above 10% of the Group's qualifying capital and reserves, portfolio exposures, applicable impairment trends and concentration risks.
- Models Committee (MC) - Approval of material model and models governance oversight.
Click here to read more about our Governance structure